Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sumif using Values, but returning text or values

Hi,

I have 2 different reports. One has a list of contracts with a unique id
and the other has a much larger list of contracts that also have a unique
TEXT id that I need to return to the smaller report. The only common field
between both reports is the contract value in dollars. Any help would be
great appreciated!!
--
I need so much help, but right now, some Excel help will suffice!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use the VLookup( ) function BUT GOSH, what happens if you have 2 contracts
for $1,000.00.???!!!
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.