Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Jim is offline

Default Cell Border Symbols

All,

My question is surrounding creating a calendar in Excel. I'm wondering if
there is a way to change the shape of the cells so that I can call attention
to specific dates. For example I would like to use a diamond on some dates
and perhaps a rectange on others.

Maybe the only way to address this issue is by pasting in sybols from other
sources.

Thanks for the help.
Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cell shape is rectangular and cannot be changed.

Would it help if you just colored the background?

You could use Conditional Formatting to do that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP