Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default custom date format

I can use the built-in formats in XL2003 to get a date like " Monday,
September 27, 2010". Is it possible to create a custom format to give
a date like "Mon, Sept 27, 2010"?

Thanks so much for all the help, past, present, and future!!

Tonso
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about
Mon, Sep 27, 2010

If that's ok, try:
ddd, mmm dd, yyyy
or
ddd, mmm d, yyyy

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about
Mon, Sep 27, 2010

If that's ok, try:
ddd, mmm dd, yyyy
or
ddd, mmm d, yyyy

Tonso wrote:

I can use the built-in formats in XL2003 to get a date like " Monday,
September 27, 2010". Is it possible to create a custom format to give
a date like "Mon, Sept 27, 2010"?

Thanks so much for all the help, past, present, and future!!

Tonso

--

Dave Peterson

Just what I needed Dave! Thank you so much.

Tonso