Dave Peterson

custom date format

How about
Mon, Sep 27, 2010

If that's ok, try:
ddd, mmm dd, yyyy
or
ddd, mmm d, yyyy

Tonso wrote:

I can use the built-in formats in XL2003 to get a date like " Monday,
September 27, 2010". Is it possible to create a custom format to give
a date like "Mon, Sept 27, 2010"?

Thanks so much for all the help, past, present, and future!!

Tonso

--

Dave Peterson

Tonso

custom date format

How about
Mon, Sep 27, 2010

If that's ok, try:
ddd, mmm dd, yyyy
or
ddd, mmm d, yyyy

Tonso wrote:

I can use the built-in formats in XL2003 to get a date like " Monday,
September 27, 2010". Is it possible to create a custom format to give
a date like "Mon, Sept 27, 2010"?

Thanks so much for all the help, past, present, and future!!

Tonso

--

Dave Peterson

Just what I needed Dave! Thank you so much.

Tonso