Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting the lower limit of a logarithmic axis scale

Is there a way to set the lower limit of the base-10 logarithmic axis scale
to, say, x0, without the minor gridlines being repositioned at 2*x0, 3*x0,
4*x0, ..., 9*x0, instead of x0+1*10^n, x0+2*10^n, ..., up to the next decade
mark, where n is the integer part of log(x0)? Setting the upper axis limit
does not have this problem.

Is there, also, a way to display the minor axis labels on a logarithmic axis?

If none of the above is possible, will this problem be fixed in the next
version of Excel?