Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default WorkSheet Cell Precedents?

Excel2003 ... I wish to delete a few WorkSheets in a 40mg WorkBook ...
However, I do not wish to delete if any of the cells are Precedent for other
WorkSheets.

I know how to do this on a cell basis with the "Auditing" ToolBar ... but is
there a way to do this on a WorkSheet basis.

Thanks ... Kha
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default WorkSheet Cell Dependents?

Should have been "Dependents".

"Ken" wrote:

Excel2003 ... I wish to delete a few WorkSheets in a 40mg WorkBook ...
However, I do not wish to delete if any of the cells are Dependent for other
WorkSheets.

I know how to do this on a cell basis with the "Auditing" ToolBar ... but is
there a way to do this on a WorkSheet basis.

Thanks ... Kha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could try doing a Find within a sheet, looking in formulas for:
=*!

This would find cells that contain formulas, and then a sheet reference.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Ken" wrote:

Excel2003 ... I wish to delete a few WorkSheets in a 40mg WorkBook ...
However, I do not wish to delete if any of the cells are Dependent for
other
WorkSheets.

I know how to do this on a cell basis with the "Auditing" ToolBar ... but
is
there a way to do this on a WorkSheet basis.

Thanks ... Kha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could try doing a Find within a sheet, looking in formulas for:
=*!

This would find cells that contain formulas, and then a sheet reference.

Unless, of course, a defined name points to a cell on another sheet.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:45:31 -0400, "Luke M"
wrote:

You could try doing a Find within a sheet, looking in formulas for:
=*!

This would find cells that contain formulas, and then a sheet reference.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Luke/Chip ... (Good morning)

FYI ... I learn the simplest of helpful things everyday ...

Thank you for supporting these boards ... Kha

.