Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default making a comment/description area in middle of form template

I have an area in the middle of a form template I am making, from line 6 to
26, cells C D E F G (cells are merged and centered on each line) that I am
trying to make a user entered text area that will automatically start typing
on line 7 once line 6 is full, line 8 when 7 is full etc. Cant figure this
out, can do manually but would be great to make automatic. I am using office
2000. Any insite greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel has no way of knowing how much text you have typed until you hit
Enter, Tab or arrow out of a cell.

I would just plop a TextBox onto the sheet.

Size it to fit.

TextBoxes automatically wrap text.

Alternative.............create one large merged cell C6:G26

Set to wrap text and vertical alignment to Top

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP