RB Geek

Default How can I hide formulas in a spreadsheet to send to a customer?

If it is possible, I would like to send a service proposal to a customer that
I have created in Excel. I think it may work by sending only the tab/sheets
that have the results, these only reference a cell on another sheet and
hence, that me be sufficient.

Let me know if there is a better way.

Thanks

Hi
If the sheet contains formulas, you'll probably want to protect the sheet,
so they cannot be changed. As default, all the cells are locked, but the
sheet needs to be protected for the lock to be activiated. Ctrl+A will
select all the cells in the sheet. Go to Format|Cells|Protection. From
there, you can select to hide the cells. This means that the formulas cannot
be seen.

--
Andy.