Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change order of drop lines relative to the plotted data inExcel 2007 chart

What is the procedure for changing the order of drop lines relative to
the plotted data in an Excel 2007 chart?

I would like the chart;s drop lines to remain active, but appear "sent
to the back" behind the plotted data.

I attempted to help myself by searching extensively, but I was unable
to find the solution.

I think it may require a VBA entry, but, if so, I will require
assistance.

Are the references below pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks kindly.

Joseph