Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to select a # from a table

I have two drop downs in my spreadsheet one for the product line(IP, DP, Etc)
and one for the the period (001/2010, 002/2010, Total Year, Etc. Below is the
table.

001/2010 002/2010 003/2010
IP - 2,355 1,178
WWP - 722 361
DP - 2,115 1,057
CDP - 262 131
MP - - -
MISC - 365 182

I need a formula so that when IP and 002/2010 are selected in the drop down
2355 shows up in the cell with the formula.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

F1
--
David Biddulph

"casinel1" wrote in message
Where is the help index?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Look in the help index for MATCH and then INDEX. Put em together.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

.