Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing the Status of Cell

A B C D
1 Badge # End Date Exp. Date Status
2 621355 12/10/06 12/09/08 Expired
3 621342 02/21/10 02/21/12 Valid
4 621543 06/07/10
5 621549 XXX XXX

First You helped me alot, thank you for that;

1-How can I make Cell (D4), identify wich employee is Expired (C2), or Valid
(C3), or Enrolled (C4), or N/A (C5).

2-The result in Column (D) will be copyed into another sheet, but Can I make
the Cell Color Change based on the Status. For Examployee if the Stauts is
Expired, the color of the Cell will change into RED, and if the Status is
Valid the color will change into Green,,,ETC.

I know that it's hard to do it, but EXCEL is rich and everything can be done
using it. This data I am doing it is requested by management and belong to
4000 Employee X 4 Category = ,,,?. It's hard work, please help me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
use conditional formating, highlight cell, text contains, enter expired,
choose color red, do the same again with the others options