Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cells showing #####

Is there a way to have excel let me know if any cells are displaying the
##### symbol. I have double clicked on the columns to auto adjust the width
but there are still some cells that will show the ####.

My real reason for this is I don't want a 10+ page table to print and some
cells print ##### as the value. It is hard to check all cells in large
tables visually.

I run into this problem when I use conditional formatting.

Thanks