Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJ AJ is offline

Default I am trying to write a macro using If...Then

I am trying to write a macro that will look at the value in column G. If
that value is blank or zero, then select the entire row and delete it. Then I
want it to populate columns A with a number "111119" and column H with "TEXT"
Here's what I tried, but it's not working.

(There are other sorts, etc. that precede this item in the macro, that seem
to be working fine.)

If Range("g:g") < 1 = true
Then ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Tab3 Upload").Rows.Select
Selection.Delete
End If
If Range("b:b") 1 Then
Range("a:a").Select
Selection.Fill "111119"
Range("h:h").Select
Selection.Fill "TEXT"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your question is not clear. Did you want to look at the values of each
individual cell in the column and make decisions based on those values? So if
Cells G2, G4, G6 are blank then delete rows 2, 4 and 6 while leaving the
rest? Are the values in G based on formulas or are they constants?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson