Christopher Anderson

Default How do I write a macro for...

I am trying to record a macro that will:

Open TOOLS
Select DATA ANALYSIS
Choose REGRESSION

and then have the regression dialogue box ready and waiting for me. I yave
tried this but when I am in record mode and go through the steps, it is not
recording it. Is there something that I need to do to make this happen??

Thanks.

Chris
Frank Kabel

Hi
one workaround. Use Sendkeys (have a look at the VBA help for the syntax)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel