ibvalentine

Default Printing headers on all pages except the first

How can I print headers in a workbook on every page except the first when the
first worksheet is more than one page?
David McRitchie

If you use the top rows of your spreadsheet as the header that is simple.
start with say a page break before row 50 (set in row 50), Then
file, page setup, sheets, rows to repeat at top: $50:$50
of course you will not be able to freeze the rows to see the column headers
at that point for display because the must be first row(s) at the top.

Does that suffice. If it has to be the real headers then you print
only the first page with a macro, insert the headers in the macro,
and print the remaining pages. modify the following:

Change header or footer for each page: How to find the number of pages in a worksheet and how to change the header or footer from
page to page, see posting, Myrna Larson, 1999-12-16;
http://google.com/groups?threadm=qle...eg% 404ax.com
---
HTH,