Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting Duplicates in Excel - Databases

I have put my Palm Pilot contacts in Excel. The fields are not all the same
and there are many duplicates. Not all same names are exactly identical. I
want to run a formula that will automatically delete duplicates if just the
names (first and last) are the same. Some info in the rest of the lines may
be different for various reasons. I don't care. Rather just have one entry
for everyone. Does anyone know how to do this?