kaboose

Default Can I transfer excel from one computer to another?

I'm trying to see if I can take Excel off of one computer in my office and
install it on a nother using the same license, etc. If I can (legally) and
how to do so is what I need to know
Brian

"kaboose" wrote in message
I'm trying to see if I can take Excel off of one computer in my office

Yes only if the software was originally installed on its own.
If it was installed together with other Microsoft Products e.g. MS Office,
use Windows to change the original installation under Add or Remove
Programs.

install it on a nother using the same license, etc. If I can (legally)

Depends on the type of license you own.

and how to do so is what I need to know

Just install it from the original software you got. If the original software
is MS Office, during the installation process, allow yourself to choose only
the Excel component and leave everything else like Word, Access, etc., etc.
out.

Brian