Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Feild Searcher

I have an excel in which field AA have names CC have remarks of "Accepted" or
"Rejected".

For the workbook i have another worksheet where i have SS for the name and
TT for the No of Rejected.

My problem is how do i can call count of rejection from Cc to TT against the
name help me with the formula.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi bthapa,

Where the:
1. AA (names) are in A1:A1000 of Sheet 1;
2. CC (Admitted/Rejected) are in B1:B1000 of Sheet 1
3. The name you want to test against is in A1 of the current sheet,
you can use a formula like:
=SUMPRODUCT((Sheet1!A1:A1000=A1)*(Sheet1!B1:B1000= "Rejected"))

--
Cheers
macropod