BB

Default Why Excel crashes everytime a cell is entered?

My pc (Celeron 2.4G, 224MB RAM) is operating with Windowns XP Professional
Ver 2002 Service Pack 2. It was working fine so far until this morning that
it became terribly slow when I was putting entry into one of my worksheets.
Apparently, this problem obly happends when I was trying working on failes
stored in a particular folder.
The entry is slow. The saving is slow. The loading is slow. Everything is
slow!
What is happening? My pc is completely new, it is less than a month old! I
have tried restarting the pc a few times and did a virus scan. It is still
the same.

Please advice.
Thanks lot!