tCannon

Default Macros not recording

Please help, I have tried numerous times to get my macro to record. Usually
on the 8th try it will record. I have Excel 2003, is there any setting to
choose to force all macros to record?
--
Thanks, Theresa
Gord Dibben

What happens when you try to record? Nothing? Error message(s)?

What are you ToolsOptionsSecurity settings?

Are you trying to record while in Edit mode? Can't be done.

More detail please.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 12 May 2005 06:00:02 -0700, "tCannon"
wrote:

Please help, I have tried numerous times to get my macro to record. Usually
on the 8th try it will record. I have Excel 2003, is there any setting to
choose to force all macros to record?

tCannon

Macros is set to medium and when trying to record, the recording box does not
appear, nothing records at all. Even if trying to go to tools record
macro/stop macro, no error messages, etc.

wrote:

Please help, I have tried numerous times to get my macro to record. Usually
on the 8th try it will record. I have Excel 2003, is there any setting to
choose to force all macros to record?

Gord Dibben

ToolsMacroRecord New Macro brings up no dialog box whatsoever. Right?

Click HelpAbout and select "Disabled Items". Anything there?

Might be you should have your CD handy and click HelpDetect and Repair.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP