DNA

Default Changing Data In a Drop Down Box

Okay, I'm very new to buttons, drops downs, etc.

Here's my beginners question. I have a spreadsheet with a drop down box.
I want to add an entry to it. How do I do this?

Thanks SO MUCH for your help!!

David

Debra Dalgleish

Is this a dropdown menu in one of your menu bars, or is it a dropdown
list in a cell?

If it's a data validation dropdown list in a cell, choose
DataValidation, and see what the list source is. If the list is typed
in the dialog box, add another item to the typed list.

If the list is in a worksheet range, add your item to the worksheet
list, and change the cell reference in the data validation dialog box.

There are instructions in Excel's help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List