Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Locking Charts in place in Excel 2007

I have a sheet with several tables and charts located next to the tables (1
chart beside 1 table). I have locked aspect ratio and checked "don't move or
resize with cells" but the charts move and don't stay in the location I have
placed them. This is particularly true if the application is run on another
computer.
I have chooseboxes that select the data to chart from a large database by
customer or sample style so that data for the charts is dynamic and will
change regularly.