Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default adding largest numbers

I want to add the largest five numbers in a range, which will change daily.
I have put a condition on to highlight the top five and that is working. I
don't know how to add the largest five numbers since the largest 5 numbers
will change from cell to cell daily. I am assuming you would use a SUMIF,
then range, but how do you write a critieria for the largest five numbers?

Thanks for helping a beginner.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Another one...

=SUM(LARGE(A1:A10,{1,2,3,4,5}))