Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can i resize a chart so that it has a different aspect ratio

I am using Office 7 (trial) and I am trying to view the maximum amount of
records in graphical form. When I adjust the size of the chart to its maximum
width, I can only view a small portion of the data in the chart window. I
would like th chart to have a horizontal scroll bar, which does appear on the
bottom of the chart window but is inactive.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at Stephen Bullen's FunChrt7 sample workbook for a scrolling
chart.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Download FunChrt7.zip............un-zip and you're good to go.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP