Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I show the Header on all pages?

In 2003 how do I show the Header (the Custom Header -- NOT the column
headings) on all pages? I KNOW I've done this in the past, but cannot
remember how I did that. Thanks in advance---I KNOW one of you geniuses will
know the answer to this!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just note that most print settings for all sheets will take on the format of
the active sheet when sheets are grouped.

Not just the header/footer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:07:01 -0800, YESHWANT
wrote:

if u want to format header and/or footer for all sheets in an given workbook,
open the file, on the sheet tab right click and click on "select all sheets"
and the n do as already explained i.e. click on file, page setup,
header/footer, carry out necessary changes and u r at home, i think.