Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default prevent workbook opening if already open by someone else

We have a workbook that several people work with. Obviously if someone tries
to open the workbook while someone else is already working on it they receive
a warning.

Is there any way to prevent them opening the workbook if someone else has it
open?