Trish

Default Putting a logo into a Custom Header

I am using Excel 2000. I have to create a header, with a company address on
the left, and its logo on the right. I have tried pasting it in, and
nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Jason Morin

See:

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip014.htm

HTH