Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting cells to only upper case

Is it possible to pre-format a column of cells as "text" such that any
entered text will automatically be converted to UPPER CASE?

For example, entering lower "x" will be 'forced' by the formatting to
automatically appear as cap "X".

This would be comparable to database software that I use wherein I can
assign a "field input mask" to a data entry field that "forces" all text
entries to UPPER CASE.

Thanks,

John