Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Greegan

Default Formatting Upper Case letters

Is there something I can do to make sure a cell on my worksheet shows alpha
characters in upper case even though i might type them in lower case?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Chip Pearson has some techniques at:
http://cpearson.com/excel/case.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shailesh Shah

Hi Greegan,

You can download "change case in excel cells" (for excel-2000+) that have
word's change case interface from below site.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

With this, you can also
1. change case of selected text from the textbox in the com-addins
dialogbox.
2. change text case to sentence case.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah