Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set up an audio alert in excel?

I have a formula that creates an alert pop up at a limit. How can I add an
audio feature so that I can hear the alert if I am not looking at the
screen.....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I have never tried integrating audio files to my Excel spreadsheet but I
found two links online that show users how to add audio using VB tools(Macro).

Here are the links:

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Playing_W...xcel/460.html\

Hope this helps,

--
Vicente Tulliano

"Vicelike" wrote:

I have a formula that creates an alert pop up at a limit. How can I add an
audio feature so that I can hear the alert if I am not looking at the
screen.....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I have never tried doing that while working in Excel but I found this link
online that gives you the programming code using VB (Macro).

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Playing_W...Excel/460.html

Hope this info helps,

--
Vicente Tulliano