Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2007 numbers truncated

I open a new sheet and tried to place a four digit number in the box. the
moment
I go to another box the number reverts to the first two digits. Can you
tell me how
to stop that from happening. I need to four digit numbering and haven't
been able to set up the proper numbers????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click the round "Office" Icon at the left upper corner Excel Options
'Advanced' and in the 'Edit options' cancel the selection from 'Add Fixed
Decimal Automatically...'
Micky