Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel - how do I attach arrows to increase-decrease cell value?

I just had an excel upgrade and can't find the way to add arrows to a cell.
I old excel the result was to up and down arrows, at the side of the cell,
which would allow the user to click up or down to change the cell value...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Insert a Spin Button from Forms Toolbar or Control Toolbox.

Assuming upgrade means 2007 version.......

Click on Developer Tab and in Controls category InsertForm Controls.

Select the spin button and place it where you want.

Right-click and Format Control. Pick a cell to link.

If you don't see Developer Tab on Ribben go to ButtonExcel Options.

Under Top Options for Working with Excel checkmark Show Developer Tab in
Ribben.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP