Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Apply Conditional Format to all sheets in same workbook

Is there a way to apply a conditional rule to all of the worksheets in a
workbook? In other words, the cell range and format is the same for each
sheet but I'd prefer not to create the rule for 40 pages.

Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A CF is a format like any other format. Create one page and then copy and
paste to the rest of the pages...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Der Musensohn" wrote:

Is there a way to apply a conditional rule to all of the worksheets in a
workbook? In other words, the cell range and format is the same for each
sheet but I'd prefer not to create the rule for 40 pages.

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Jim. The problem is that I already have individual data on each
worksheet. Specifically what I'm trying to do is hide all zeros from each
page for a specific cell range. I had simply formatted all zeros to have a
white font color. If you know of a macro or formatting code of some sort I
have some experience working with codes. I'd need to know where to paste it
and than I can make specifice reference changes after that.

Thanks.

"Der Musensohn" wrote:

Is there a way to apply a conditional rule to all of the worksheets in a
workbook? In other words, the cell range and format is the same for each
sheet but I'd prefer not to create the rule for 40 pages.

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub white_zero()
Dim WS As Worksheet