Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Der Musensohn Der Musensohn is offline

Default Apply Conditional Format to all sheets in same workbook

Thank you Jim. The problem is that I already have individual data on each
worksheet. Specifically what I'm trying to do is hide all zeros from each
page for a specific cell range. I had simply formatted all zeros to have a
white font color. If you know of a macro or formatting code of some sort I
have some experience working with codes. I'd need to know where to paste it
and than I can make specifice reference changes after that.

Thanks.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

A CF is a format like any other format. Create one page and then copy and
paste to the rest of the pages...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Der Musensohn" wrote:

Is there a way to apply a conditional rule to all of the worksheets in a
workbook? In other words, the cell range and format is the same for each
sheet but I'd prefer not to create the rule for 40 pages.

Thank you in advance.