Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formulae needed

I have a combo box with 12 drop down lines representing January to December,I
also have about 15 peoples names in column1 that when January is selected
from the como ,all the corresponding values for January must populate in the
next row next to the corresponding name. eg,
I have a spreadsheet with all the necessary data in it.

Combo Drop down="January"
Column1 Colomn2
A2="John" 50
A3="Peter" 30