Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Comparing Dates with todays date

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I am trying to look at the date entered in a cell e.g. (in cell B2
05/02/2010). I want excel to look at the date in B2 and if the date as passed
then for cell C2 to turn red.

Can anyone help?

Hope this makes sense.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
Check this link, it will explain you how.
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html
HTH
John

housinglad wrote:
Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I am trying to look at the date entered in a cell e.g. (in cell B2
05/02/2010). I want excel to look at the date in B2 and if the date
as passed then for cell C2 to turn red.

Can anyone help?

Hope this makes sense.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That's the next stage in the Conditional Formatting dialogue after inserting
the formula for the condition.

Have you looked at Excel help for Conditional Formatting?
--
David Biddulph