Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Consolidate

I have a list of over 2400 names in column A as
firstnamelastname
They need to be turned into email addresses w/ the same domain name.

How do I do this?
Basically I need to turn into

Thanks in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

if this is idea looking for, without modifyiing A, in a new column:

"

not sure if need to alter the name in email address, else repost with
desired output and I will look at.

"bobby769" wrote:

I have a list of over 2400 names in column A as
firstnamelastname
They need to be turned into email addresses w/ the same domain name.

How do I do this?
Basically I need to turn into

Thanks in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may want to try a formula like:

=hyperlink("mailto:" & a1 & ","Click me")

And then the cell with this formula will be a hyperlink--just click it to start
your default email client.

bobby769 wrote:

I have a list of over 2400 names in column A as
firstnamelastname
They need to be turned into email addresses w/ the same domain name.

How do I do this?
Basically I need to turn into

Thanks in Advance

--