Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Consolidt

Default consolidate

hello and how are you dear sir:
hope you will be ok my question is that please tell me how i can
use the "consolidate" command in data manue so if you give me answer i will
very thankful to you
best regards
Samiullah "Maqsodi"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dominic LeVasseur

Samiullah,

What are you trying to accomplish?

As far as I know, the Consolidate function will group data together from
different ranges. It will perform a particular function/operation that you
specify on that data.

PivotTables are able to do many of the same things and are more powerful and
easier to use.

I would suggest PivotTables unless you are unable to use them for some reason.

Hope that helps.