Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting

'Tools' 'Options' 'Edit' tab 'Fixed Decimal Point' should read 0.
Micky

"Reen" wrote:

Someone else used my computer and now when I put a number in i.e. 126 it puts
1.26 and the only way I can get it off is to format it to text. Also when I
put a money amount I used to be able to just put a decimal point after the
number and it would add the 2 zeros, now if I put $125.00, I get 1.25, how
can I fix this? Thank you.