Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing grey column headings from numbers back to capital letters

Somehow I have managed to change the grey column headings from capital
letters to numbers and I don't know how to change them back.

Please help

Thanks

Will

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsOptionsGeneral TabUncheck R1C1 Reference style!

--
Regards!
Stefi

€˛swanson_will€¯ ezt Ć*rta: