Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Missing Filtered Data

Hallo my friend,

Do anybody out there know why when i filter my data, the result is incomplete?

Let say I have a huge data, 50 width x 300,000 column. When I filtering one
column, example birth date or amount paid - some data is missing. In actual
data it exist but when filtering, it missing.

Could it happen because of Excel cannot calculate when the data/listing is
exceed his limit or something else?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean that in the autofilter drop-down list you are not seeing all the
different values, see this advice:
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits
--
David Biddulph

Trisya247 wrote:
Hallo my friend,

Do anybody out there know why when i filter my data, the result is
incomplete?

Let say I have a huge data, 50 width x 300,000 column. When I
filtering one column, example birth date or amount paid - some data
is missing. In actual data it exist but when filtering, it missing.

Could it happen because of Excel cannot calculate when the
data/listing is exceed his limit or something else?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Another interp/possibility is the manner in which you apply the autofilter,
especially where data may have in-between blank row breaks not immediately
apparent. Try removing the autofilter, then select the entire sheet (or
entire range, including the header row), then re-apply autofilter. Joy? wave
it, hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore