Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date

Dear All,

hoping you can help me...
actually it will easier if i use project professional, but my manager said i
should use excel.
A(Activity) B (Target) C(Start) D(Finish)
E(Realization)
In depth survey 500 respondent

what i want to achieve, when i input in column E(realization), the start
date will automatically fill with the input date and when they input 500
respondent in column E, the finish date will automatically input date. (like
microsoft project)...

need your guidance to achieve this...pleaseeee....

so many thanks

reza

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Reza,

Right-click the sheet tab, select "View Code" and paste the code into the
window that appears. I assumed that the entry of 500 is an actual number,
not a string, but that can be changed if needed.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

'Limit to single cells in column E