Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default no data to return blank

I currently have this formula =IF(C80,C8-$G$3,"") in a series of cells which
is fine when there is information but I get a # value error when there is
nothing in the cells it looks to. Is there a way to have it leave the cell
blank if there is no data in the cells it looks to?
--
A.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

K, i had to change the formula to =IF(C160,$B$4-C16,"") so that it brings me
back a negative number for a time. This is a portion of how i have it set up.

A9 B9 C9 D9
Week 1 20000 20000 -20,000
Week 2 50000 70000 -70,000
Week 3 40000 110000 -110,000
Week 4 2000 112000 -112,000

One more kink is that I need the formula. in cell B4 I have an amount let's
say 250 000. I need it to count down in D9 so that using the #'s above D9
should read -230,000
--
A.