Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default download a template excel Calendar into a work sheet?

I asked this question a few days ago and received an answer that I could
insert a pop up calendar, this really isn't what I am looking for, I will
rephrase and be as specific as possible as what I am asking
I created a work book with numerous work sheets. One of those sheets is named
"dates" I would like to down load and insert an Excel yearly template
calendar from M/S site into that work sheet, and then I can glance at the
days and enter info on those dates for 2010 year on those needed days
instead of manually entering the needed dates in the cell row & columns. I
feel it would give a much more visual effect of seeing a full calendar. Is
this possible? If not can you offer any suggested ideas please?

--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition

Thank-you
Carl R

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Download the Calendar you want from the Template Gallery.

Copy what you want into your own worksheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP