Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default download or paste a calendar in a work sheet?

I created a work book with numerous work sheets. One of those sheets is named
"events to attend" instead of manually entering the needed dates and info in
the cells, I would like to download an excel calendar into this work sheet,
is this possible ? I haven't been able to figure it out yet if possible?
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition

Thank-you
Carl R

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean a pop-up Calendar for date selection see Ron de Bruin's sote.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP