Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Values as a % of a Subtotal

Hi! I have a pivot table that is summarizing sales data by "facility type"
and then "product category". I want to present the data with each value
shown as a % of the relevant subtotal (depending on which facility type and
product category it happens to be in)...not of the column as a whole. Is
this possible? If so, how?

Much appreciated!