Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Security Update KB973593

I am running a 64 Bit version of Vista Home Premium and Office Home and
Student 2007. The office update KB973593 has been trying to install itself
since October 2009 and I am finally tiring of it failing every night.

The error code is 80070652.

Otherwise Excel runs fine.
I have the same problem with these other updates:
KB973704, KB976416, KB974561

I have a Dell Studio 540S with 4GB of ram and plenty of diskspace. Word
and Powerpoint work fine as well.

Any thoughts?
--
Todd Sorensen