Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2003 security update, please help me!

ok, i wrote this macro in excel 2003 using a thing called directss, it's
alot like the .speak command and it all worked good but a few days ago, my
computer downloaded some office updates (like normal) and it changed the
security, now i can't use directss at all i get an error message like it's
not trusted to use or something. This macro was being used for about 100
people so i would really like to know how to make it work with directss.

any help would be FANTASTIC