Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default conditional formmating - formulas

In conditional formatting I would like a certain row of dates to turn a
colour when a report is sue in 60 days and they a different colour when there
due in 30 days. Also included in the formula I need the colour to remain
blank if there are no dates in the column
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In A9 I have the date 1/Nov/2009
In B10 I have =A9+15 and this is copied across to L9
So I have a row of dates in 15 day steps
I selected A9:L9 and used this formula in the Conditional Formatting dialog
=A9TODAY()+60 (colour red)
Then I added
=A9TODAY()+30 (color blue)
So I want to know what dates are 60 days and 30 days in advance of today's
date
The last two cells with 31/Mar and 15-April got highlighted red
The two before that are blue
Note that I must put the 60 day one first; otherwise all the last 4 cells
would be blue !

Need more help? Tell us what version of Excel and be a little clearer about
your needs. Are the dates you mention the due dates of the report?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP