Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formmating

http://www.savefile.com/files/1872633

Dear Expert

In the attached file in Column K i apply the Conditional Formatting. But in
K19 and k30 will also shown the Red Font.

I don't want to apply Conditional Formatting in the Header.
Its just a Example i have more than 50 Sheets and around 3000 data in every
file.

Could you Please tell me What Formula can i use in CF will not apply on any
Header of the Column

Thanks

Hardeep kanwar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 5, 10:41*am, Hardeep_kanwar
wrote:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1872633

Dear Expert

In the attached file in Column K i apply the Conditional Formatting. But in
K19 and k30 will also shown the Red Font.

I don't want to apply Conditional Formatting *in the Header.
Its just a Example i have more than 50 Sheets and around 3000 data in every
file.

Could you Please tell me What Formula can i use in CF will not apply on any
Header of the Column

Thanks

Hardeep kanwar

Just don't select the header cell when you do the conditional format.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You mean to say i have to apply CF in cell wise like
k8:k14
k20:k24
k31:34
One by One

But as i say you that i have more than 50 sheets with 3000 thousand data

Thanks In Advance

hardeep kanwar